Pages

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Watery Farewell

This is it.

This is my final blog as a Water Conservation Office intern.
This is my second to last week as a student at the University of Georgia.
My graduation on the 14th of December looms nearer and nearer...ever present on the horizon.
I just attended my last home football game (after five seasons) as a UGA student. --Wreck Tech--

My blood bleeds red and black.  But because of this internship, it bleeds blue too.

The things I've learned I've shared with you in all the water conservation station posts.
I hope to have also shared some of my heart with you.
Sometimes it's hard to reach through the internet and connect to readers you never see, but all you can do is be honest and hope those reading believe you.
One thing I have learned is that blogging is a conversation.  It's not a lecture, it's not a scientific paper.  It's me talking to you.  It's the two of us sharing ideas, facts, and news.
Sure, it's not the same as sitting together on North Campus enjoying a beautiful November day, but it's the new age, and as I've mentioned before, it's adapt or get left behind.
Thanks for adapting with me.

To my readers: this has been a beautiful, months long conversation with you.  I will miss talking with you every Tuesday morning.  Thank you for listening.  Please keep coming back to support the new bloggers for Team Water, they love to see your comments and your page views.

To my office: thank you.  This internship has been priceless.

Love,
Annaliese Ashley-Intern


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear your interested, honest, and respectful thoughts!